Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Selamat Hari Raya

edited October 2006 in General Banter
Don't know about the rest of the world but here in Singapore we are celebrating Hari Raya.

So to everyone here,I wish you all SELAMAT HARI RAYA! and may all of you forgive any wrong things that I may have said on this forum out of ignorance. I'm still learning :)
:cheer:

Comments

• ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited October 2006
    Salaam matey! :rockon:
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2006
    I'm still learning.

Join the Club - !!

Have a great one!!
  • not1not2not1not2 Veteran
    edited October 2006
    "As long as I learn I will make mistakes"
    -the Beastie Boys

Let me know when you've reached the path of no more learning. I think that would be an occasion to celebrate. :)

Take care & no offenses have been noted by myself, so I don't forgive you. :tonguec: ;)

_/\_
    metta
  • angulimalaangulimala Veteran
    edited October 2006
    happy eid al fitr for those who celebrate it.
    actually i think this thread should be in the 'buddhism for muslims' thread.it's holiday too in my country,indonesia.we have a week for holiday,but some of them make it 10 days or even more.we love holidays:)
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited October 2006
    Ah... It reminds me of the Chinese New Year in China, too!

It's quite unique that we in Singapore get to enjoy only one day of holiday each time... Otherwise the Chinese would get to enjoy about 5 days more off-time each year than the rest! :rockon: