Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

5 people brutally beat 1 young woman to death

This happened 2 days ago not far from where I live. Such a horrible incident that I can't help but keep thinking about. I'm saddened by the actions of people who would do such a thing, and the people who didn't bother to help at all. Do we not have any compassion left to help someone out instead of just filming it?

http://news.kron4.com/news/woman-beaten-outside-nightclub-dies/

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    Very sad.......it's a crazy world!

Oh well, the offenders will have to live with that on their conscience I guess. Not that that probably means much to the victims family.
  • BhikkhuJayasaraBhikkhuJayasara Bhikkhu Veteran
    * insert generalized expected gasps and words about how the world is coming to an end and how bad people are*

:coffee:

as for why no one helped... well thats a bit more complicated.. you have 5 people on who knows what, at minimum adrenaline, beating the woman up. Either a large group of people who knew each other would of had to step in, or a spontaneous act of random people doing it. Getting involved in a fight is a dangerous business, even for police, which is why they always roll to a thing like this in large packs.

there is of course also the whole thing with the government training us that we can't do anything and need to rely on them to "protect" us .. teheh.
  • As I sometimes jokingly defend my pistol license, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you. Sad story. Monsters really do exist, and they are humans. I hope they pay dearly for their crimes.
    wangchuey
  • I would probably bet a lot in suggesting that if there was no alcohol consumed that night by anybody involved, this would not have happened.