Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A new Be Attitude unto you...........

edited November 2006 in General Banter
A new Be Attitude unto you.........

Blessed are the poets,dancers, and artists, as well as, those who dance with him in his folly.

The rest are fakes or frauds.

I thought about when I was at my XO’s mast yesterday. That's the preliminary round before captain's mast. Some more than 20 years ago.

NJP--No Jusitsce ( to the ) Punished.

The feelings that I had this weekend brought me to a place close to that pain, that place, the void from which the ground shifts, and falls away. It is a rather interesting place to be.

The trauma is the response, trauma is a response?

I don’t need to react as a form of abuse, either visibly, verbally, or otherwise to an adversary. That is my autonomous human right. As long as I feel my responses for what they are, as they occur, all is well friends. I can still do the best for all concerned. I still can do that which I need to on my way to burn the raft.

As MR.Mojorisin said on the American Prayer-

"I love the friends that I have gathered together here on this thin raft."
Remember dear friends always, that the structure of practice is not the thing that is supported through it.

-In Gassho

Comments

• edited November 2006
    when your spouse threatens to take your kids for creating a business and getting a life after being an at-home-dad for six years, and claeaning up after an alcohlic for 14 while all the while encouaging her career growth.

A lotus for you Celebrin.
  • edited November 2006
    baffled... ?
  • edited November 2006
    Leaves burst forth from the trees dancing
    in the chill of winter's breath.
  • edited November 2006
    cannot see the forest for the trees Iawa
  • edited November 2006
    In Gassho