Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Why Brian rules!

edited November 2006 in NewBuddhist.com
1. First and foremost for having this great forum for us all to come together and discuss our experiences.

2. For taking care of trolls, spambots and other "people" that litter our kind lil sangha with profane posts and irrelevant dribble.

3. See number 1.

4. For taking suggestions and putting them into play if they fit. I was glad to see a couple ideas made it. I hope they help everyone out and will keep certain threads in area where they can be easily found and discussed.

5. Again, see number 1.

6. For many other reasons I can't think of right now, how about you?

THANK YOU Brian. This forum has helped me more than anything in finding out info on Buddhist practice, etc. Thank you bigtime!

Comments

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited November 2006
    Brian also rules because he is truly a great friend.
  • edited November 2006
    Thank you, Brian!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2006
    I'll add my flag-waving cheer to that....
  • edited November 2006
    Brian definitely rules! I love this site and it has helped me so much and I have met some truly wonderful people on here. It makes me realize that there really are some fantastic people in this world!
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited November 2006
    Hmmm...
    edited November 2006
    Actually, I too agree :)

-bf
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited November 2006
    I love Brian

The cheque is in the mail, man.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited November 2006
    I love lamp.

err... Brian's pretty sweet too :D
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited November 2006
    you guys certainly don't help my sense of humility ;)

Some friends you guys are :rolleyes:

And on that note, thank you all so much for the kind words. They were very much appreciated, especially today.
  • edited November 2006
    Brian,
    Thank you so much!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited November 2006
    This thread is overdue, isn't it?

Brian,

I'll never be able to thank you enough for the opportunities you've given me as a result of creating this sight. Never. Nothing has changed and improved my life more than Buddhism and this sangha.

A HUGE thank you.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited November 2006
    those words mean a lot to me, you guys... I wish I could tell you how much
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2006
    We have an actor in the UK called Brian Bless-ed. (accent on the 'e', but can't do it here....)

We have a Forum founder here called Brian Blush-ed.....
    edited November 2006
    Ahhh... BRIAN BLESSED!

I BET IF BRIAN WERE ON THESE BOARD, EVERYTHING BLOODY STATEMENT OF HIS WOULD BE IN UPPERCASE! WHAT!??! YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-bf
  • edited November 2006
    Why Brian rules!

If that's true help me get my website up!!! LMAO
    edited November 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Ahhh... BRIAN BLESSED!

I BET IF BRIAN WERE ON THESE BOARD, EVERYTHING BLOODY STATEMENT OF HIS WOULD BE IN UPPERCASE! WHAT!??! YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-bf

And in Bold.....