Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Transformation

anatamananataman Who needs a title?Where am I? Veteran
edited March 2014 in Sanghas
Like Dr. Who, I tend to go through regenerative phases.

Here Is the next one:

The gift of giving and forgiving
EvenThird

Comments

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    I have changed my avatar. please admire it for what it is. The essence of the lotus flower is a central theme in buddhism: It simultaneously flowers and produces seed. Where else would you find such a profound message

How can nature not be my teacher, it silently produces such beautiful teachings, that arise flower and fade away...

May you be blessed if the lotus teaches you anything

If it is flowering, it may touch your heart, if it is not may you be equally blessed, because for you as is witness, you'll still have received it's seed of wisdom, and in your fertile muddy mind it will eventually start to blossom and produce seed.

Mettha
    EvenThirdMr_MeSsD_uP
    edited March 2014

• What is the source of that beautiful lotus photo?

• Thanks!

thegoldeneternity
  • @anataman said:
    How can nature not be my teacher, it silently produces such beautiful teachings, that arise flower and fade away...

Exactly :-)

[Deleted User]