Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Volunteers wanted to help at Retreat

edited March 2014 in General Banter

Would you like to holiday in rural France this Spring/Summer (2014) ?
We are looking for help in exchange for free food and lodgings.
We're happy to accommodate short (a few days) or Long term (a few months) visitors.

We're looking for enthusiastic co-workers to join in the fun and become part of our new community of friends. Please check out details by clicking on the link below and dropping us a line.

SanghaRetreat.co.uk

Metta

Steve

Comments

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@SanghaRetreat said:
    We are looking for help in exchange for free food and lodgings.
    Steve

Steve, are you set up yet for people to just come on retreat without having to work, and if so what are your charges?

• @SpinyNorman said:
    Steve, are you set up yet for people to just come on retreat without having to work, and if so what are your charges?

Maybe, you'd be interested in this http://sasanarakkha.org/about.html

• sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran
    edited March 2014

@SanghaRetreat‌ hello! I don't have flash support on my phone and cannot access your contact form on the site. Could you please provide me with an email or let me know if you have a spot for an able-bodied helper for April? (next month)

ha just as i posted i checked the image... sangharetreat@ yahoo =) talk to you soon