Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Don't know if you noticed...

edited November 2006 in General Banter
... but there are 2 new sections to the wonderful NewBuddhist Forum. For those who haven't noticed, go back to the main forum menu and scroll all the way to the bottom, right below the "Site Discussion" section. This message should probably be there but I wanted to catch everyone's attention and thought it would be best to post it here. One section is to consolidate all the news stories, whether they refer to Buddhism directly or not. The other is a review section. If you just finished reading a book, watching a great movie, etc and want everyone to know about it, head over and post. Hopefully we can single out certain movies into threads to keep the topic on that media format. Anyways, sorry I posted it again... just wanted to let people that didn't know about it, know about it. :) Thanks again Brian!

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited November 2006
    Hey, thanks, man. I didn't know about that.