Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Truth That Is Resistant to Definition

2»

Comments

• NevermindNevermind Bitter & Hateful Veteran

I haven't been?

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

You haven't been WHAT @Nevermind? I'm feeling generous tonight, so have a piece of me.

Please don't be offended if I laugh from time to time. It's who I am.

edited April 2014

I don't know who else I've been speaking for. Maybe someone can help me out and let me know.

No be clear on what your question is and you will get a clear answer.

So for now he has gone.

TheBeej respectfully requested that I speak for myself. I don't get it. Have I been using the words of others without realizing it?

lol

• BeejBeej Human Being Veteran

@Nevermind said:
    Anataman's talent is wasted on us, anyway.

Ummmmm.... yeah.

I was wrong in what I did to publicly confront @Nevermind in the way I did @TheBeejAbides.

enough said

@anataman- Thats fine. Not sure why i am tagged in this expression... My point was that i dont want someone speaking for me. If @Nevermind thinks that your posts are wasted on him, he can speak for himself on that matter. I was encouraging him to take personal responsibilty, and not to transfer it on to anyone else. I'll make the assessment if your posts are wasted on me... which they are not.

KundoBuddhadragon
    edited April 2014

You must not be familiar with the expression. It's self-flattering to say his talent is not wasted on you, or to put it another way, not too good for you.

edited April 2014

Lolzzzzzz. You have missed the point. Sidestepping the meat for the potatoes and wondering why you are still hungry. I guess all thats left to do is say, nevermind.

Kundo
    edited April 2014

Your point appears to be based on not being familiar with the phrase, Mr. Beej. But whatever the case I agree that you're right and I'm wrong, now that your meaning has been made clearer. I did speak for others (I assumed more humility) and I'm not mannish or whatever.

Anyway back to the point in question. I've arrived at my holiday destination and can ponder life's little mysteries again. Excuse me @Nevermind if I ignore you from now on, unless you have something to offer, other than trifling nitpicking inflammatory comments.

edited April 2014

Unimportant yet provocative, why... that's high praise, my friend. Enjoy your holiday. :)

Shadow meditation

:rockon:

Ha ha ha!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

This thread has descended into the realms of the ridiculous.

Thanks to all who actually contributed anything of Dhammic worth.

anataman
This discussion has been closed.