Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Be patience

Do the action
                Be the action
                The action is yours

This was inspired by a dream I had two days ago. It was dark and I knew I was sleeping, but I felt somewhat frightened and uncomfortable. So I thought to myself that I should find a teacher figure in my subconscious, and what came to mind was a Buddhist monk of course.

After various shades of orange, yellow and red came together to form a peaceful looking monk I waited silently for him to give me some discourse on how to handle these subconscious travels. But to my surprise he only said two words.

"Be patient" or "be patience"

I honestly can't recall which of these he actually said but I like to think it was meant to be both. I kept thinking the words "my patience" after he said those words. Who would have thought that two words could carry such power.

Be patient
Be patience
My patience

Practicing meditation in action, and practicing compassion in action. This has brought much peace to me, I hope it will do the same for you :):)
OM MANI PADME HUM