Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Interesting little "test"...

edited November 2006 in General Banter
... I normally don't try these types of things but did this one. The answers I gave to the questions came together at the end for nearly amazing results. Try it and let me know what you thought...

http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Some of the answers were true for me, but certainly not very many of them! It was fun to do anyways!
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited November 2006
    This isn't one of those things where you stare at it and then Yodamama comes out screaming after 10 or 15 seconds, is it?

-bf
  • edited November 2006
    Yep, that's it exactly. Bummer....I was going to laugh at you pooing in your pants when I came out screaming at you.
    edited November 2006
    Yoda... you know you don't have to scare me to get me to poop my pants.

-bf
  • edited November 2006
    I bet you eating my cleansing diet would get you to poo in your pants! Or I could make you some brownies with those chocloate ex-lax as the frosting.
    edited November 2006
    Yeah... I bet your diet would wreak some havoc with my system.

Which, by the way, I can totally do without. :)

-bf
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited November 2006
    TMI! :rolleyesc
    Palzang