Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

HI FRIZZER!

edited December 2006 in General Banter
Just saw him logged in...hope he sees this! We miss you!!! :wavey:

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited November 2006
    Ditto, Frizzie!! Much love to you and your family!!
  • edited November 2006
    Hello guys!
    Yep, once again I'm back again. Fede spotted me lurking as well and I was suitably chastised me for my absence! :)
    Once again I've been really busy at work but no excuses, I'm back now and I'm not going anywhere!
    Yogamama, the tomatoes were lovely by the way, they grew absolutely huge and we ended up making loads of tomato sauce!
    Anyway there you go, I couldn't leave you too long without your mala-making, Reiki flinging Pimp-Daddy!
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited November 2006
    :)

It's good to see you back.

-bf
  • edited November 2006
    Hi Frizzie! It's so good to have you back, and I am so glad you enjoyed the tomatoes! I can't wait until tomato season again. Now, it's just kale, spinach, collards and lettuce season, which is all yummy as well!

Hope you stick around!!!
  • edited November 2006
    I'm not going anywhere, I'm back baby!
  • edited November 2006
    Wonderful! Me and my husband still wear our wrist mala's every day! :)
  • edited November 2006
    Excellent, we're still "mala buddies" ! :)
  • edited November 2006
    Absolutely!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited November 2006
    Frizzie,

I still don't have a mala. Could you send me a PM with some details? I'd love one made by you.
  • edited November 2006
    Of course! I'll get some details together and bung you a PM later. :)
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited November 2006
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2006
    What does "bung you" a pm mean??
  • edited December 2006
    I'll "send you" a PM. :)
    As in "Oi, Dave! Bung us the salt and ketchup for me fish 'n' chips please me old mate."
  • edited December 2006
    I love it! I figured that was what it meant.
  • edited December 2006
    PS - Frizzer's mala's are definitely the best!!!
  • edited December 2006
    You flatterer you ! :)
  • edited December 2006
    I love to flatter our pimp daddy!
  • edited December 2006
    Hee hee hee, cheeky !
    :vimp:
  • Hey frizzer I was wondering if you would be interested in making my first mala for me. Email me at dwatkin2@asu.edu or facebook me at Danny Watkins..much love, hope to hear from you.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    The post date will tell you that Frizzer's not been back for a while, unfortunately. Try sending him an e-mail.
    I have sent you a PM, also......