Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Is the ego always bad?

2»

Comments

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

Forgive me for being ridiculous, but here I go again!

Knowing you are part of something other than this little independent being you call 'I' is a simple step to take. However, you can't function or experience that bigger something without realising there is a little part of the greater thing that is experiencing and playing a small part in the greater something. So without this 'I' desiring, or being revolted by, something and motivating you to do what you do, what would really be going on in the world?

Just a thought, but it might be an important one to consider when you look at what you are doing and why you are doing it.

I understand meister Eckhart's view, as @Daveadams has posted above, and it is very insightful if you are stuck in certain trains of thought, but how do you live your life when you have realised this?

To be truly liberated is to experience ultimate freedom of expression.... What are you going to think, say or do today? ... \ lol / ...