Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Voiding the Void

In buddhism we are supposed to let go and feel this relaxing void. But sometimes I cling to the void and it loses its effects. So I like to void the void. Can you guys share some nice quotes or sayings about letting go? I just love the feeling of letting go its like falling out of the sky.

Comments

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    edited September 2014

I am still trying to figure out.....
    Just how can you return here so many times to speak of Buddhism as if you have never heard or understood a single answer given to any of your previous questions.

Buddhadragon
  • banned_crabbanned_crab Veteran
    edited September 2014

@how said:
    I am still trying to figure out.....
    Just how can you return here so many times to speak of Buddhism as if you have never heard or understood a single answer given to any of your previous questions.

Its funny because I know buddhism more than all of you but you guys all just laugh at me

• @heyimacrab said:
    Its funny because I know buddhism more than all of you but you guys all just laugh at me

But than again your all really old so thats why you never change and you always critisize people to make yourself feel better.

• You'll understand when you're older.

Victorious
  • howhow Veteran Veteran

I doubt anyone here laughs at you. That would indicate a lack of respect. This is a just a forum where people come to learn and exchange their experiences related to Buddhism.

I honestly do not know if you are a troll or just are unable to retain or understand anything that anyone else here has answered for you before about Buddhism.

But...

I think that your last answer says more about you than any of your other responses so far.

If you are unable to process info conventionally then any explanation of this would go a long way towards having folks not just think you are pulling their chain.

In Gassho

• howhow Veteran Veteran

@heyimacrab said:
    But than again your all really old so thats why you never change and you always critisize people to make yourself feel better.

If you could retain any of your previous conversations you would know that there are both young and old here, but the meditative experience makes little distinction of age.

Change is inevitable as it is unavoidable. Buddhism 101 everything changes..

but yes, the human condition is marked by it's resistance to that truth.

And just how long have you ever felt better for criticizing someone else?

This discussion has been closed.