Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

It pays to be tall!

edited December 2006 in Buddhism Today
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061214/ap_on_fe_st/china_dolphins_tallest_man

It saddens me that the dolphins got sick because they ate the plastic liner from the pool they are in. They should not be held in captivity anyways! But, at least this nice, very tall man helped them out!

Wow, he is REALLY tall!!

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2006
    If I stood next to him, I'd be eye-to-eye with his knees.....!:grin:
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2006
    federica wrote:
    If I stood next to him, I'd be eye-to-eye with his knees.....!:grin:

That would probably work for him ;)

-bf
    edited December 2006
    The problem is that dolphins are the gluttons of the ocean and are so dump that they eat everything in site - including pool liners.

I've heard that our beaches are disappearing at an alarming rate. I wouldn't be surprised if it was because all these damn dolphins are eating the beaches.

-bf
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2006
    Did you know that dolphins have much larger brains compared to body size than humans do? Now, who's dump?

Palzang
    edited December 2006
    Palzang wrote:
    Did you know that dolphins have much larger brains compared to body size than humans do? Now, who's dump?

Palzang

You're dump!

Who's the one eating all the beaches?

-bf
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2006
    Well, that's easy...the Beach Boys!

Palzang
  • edited December 2006
    they get around