Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Saturday Night Live

buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
edited December 2006 in General Banter
I think just about everyone in the world, where there are televisions, have at one time or another heard of Saturday Night Live or at least have known characters that started on SNL and then went off to do other things.

A skit from SNL. If you are easily offended by sophomoric humor or have dial-up, please, don't waste your time.

But!, if you are looking to get something special for that special someone... this just might be your ticket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

-bf

Comments

• edited December 2006
    LMAO, Ho, Ho, Ho "Diab" too funny! Ohhhhhhhhhhh I just wet myself.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2006
    At least I wouldn't need a very large box...

Palzang
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2006
    I bet Wal-Mart don't do them..... !!
  • edited December 2006
    Oh....My....that was so funny. Too bad my husband didn't see this before Christmas.

I love the looks on the girls faces in the video. Especially when the one guy is shoving a rose in that girls face. Funny stuff. Is that one girl Terri Hatcher?