Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

HHDL's interview with Barbara Walters

edited December 2006 in General Banter
How in the world did I miss this yesterday?? I am so bummed! Did anyone see it on 20/20 last night? I only heard about it after it was too late, and I could have cried! This is the only clip I have found so far:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/viewer/index.php?pid=16598&rn=49750&cl=1509518&ch=61492&src=news

I am so sad that I missed that!

Comments

• edited December 2006
    I saw it. The clip was not long but it was very good. I believe they are running the program again so just keep an eye out for it on your tv listings.
  • edited December 2006
    i hear ya ym

i to missed it but will try to find it here online.
    we are dictated to with so many religious leaders like the pope expecially.
    all christian ways, and leaders are in our faces..
    then we have the DL.. so honourable, won a noble peace prize etc. yet he is not made poplular for viewing..
    and he should be .. as well as a variety of others.
    kinda makes me grrr that media trys to condition us that way. and no one really see's it.
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited December 2006
    colleen wrote:
    i hear ya ym

i to missed it but will try to find it here online.
    we are dictated to with so many religious leaders like the pope expecially.
    all christian ways, and leaders are in our faces..
    then we have the DL.. so honourable, won a noble peace prize etc. yet he is not made poplular for viewing..
    and he should be .. as well as a variety of others.
    kinda makes me grrr that media trys to condition us that way. and no one really see's it.

The way that HHDL is ignored by the Murdoch press out of their pro-China agenda is, to my mind, one of the most persuasive arguments against monopolistic media ownership.
  • edited December 2006
    Does FOX News sound familiar.

Kings of "buzzsaw" politics. Keep the noise so loud no one can hear whats really going on. The first US administration credited with this policy was Reagan's, poli-sci 101 '88
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2006
    Oh, you mean FAUX News...

Palzang
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited December 2006
    also known as Republican State Television.

I saw her interview with the "Dawai Wama" that was part of her special "Heaven: Does it Exist? How do we get there?"

At the end she kissed him on the cheek (she asked first), at which he made his famous giggle.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2006
    I was actually watching TV (a rarity in itself) when it came on. I turned it off.

Palzang