Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Using Apple Safari to view newbuddhist.com

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited January 2007 in NewBuddhist.com
I just checked out the site for the first time today using Safari 2.0.4

All I can say is YUCK. The site looks like crap!

Any users of Safari, please take a look at the site using Firefox to get the true newbuddhist experience :p

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited January 2007
    It's taken awhile for Firefox to get the kudos it's deserved for awhile. For the longest time, EVERYONE created their site based upon Explorer specs. It's nice to see that others are giving Firefox the props it deserves.

-bf
    edited January 2007
    And I know a couple of Apple... ... ... zealots that refuse to use anything but Apple.

Oh well.

-bf
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited January 2007
    :bawling: what about if your company ensures you use IE? damn.

i hope to get the IE7.0 soon at least that uses the tabs idea (I think its like Firefox-correct me if Im wrong)

Well that was the lamest first post for 2007 that i could have done-sorry

Xray

P.S. Happy new year, I see some members are gone :bawling:
    edited January 2007
    Well, I don't think IE is the problem - because we all know what a Microsoft Whore Brian is. I just think it's those damn Apple browsers. It's like looking at NewBuddhist through dirty diapers.

-bf
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited January 2007
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Well, I don't think IE is the problem - because we all know what a Microsoft Whore Brian is. I just think it's those damn Apple browsers. It's like looking at NewBuddhist through dirty diapers.

-bf

Kinky...

Palzang
    edited January 2007
    Yes, he is.

Me likey.

-bf