Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Surfing

SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
edited January 2007 in General Banter
For those of us who have ever spent time on beeches across which strut the tribes of achingly beautiful "neopreeners" (the lovely Sue Perkins' word for Cornish surfers), here is the site we have dreamed of:

Crapsurfers

Comments

• edited January 2007
    That's brilliant! I've not been surfing for a few years and it's something I love to do. However I don't like really big waves so I guess that would qualify me as a crap surfer!

There's nothing like catching a few great waves off the Cornish coast only to get a covered in a slick of sewage from the outfall pipe and end up being violently ill for days after - an experience I've "enjoyed" more than once!

That's one of the many reasons that I joined this mob : Surfers Against Sewage