Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Guilty pleasures...

edited January 2007 in General Banter
....what are yours?

Mine is watching UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). Yes it's violent, yes people get hurt but for some weird reason I love to watch this stuff.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Mine is posting to Internet Forums; spending much too much time on it.
  • edited January 2007
    Perplexity wrote:
    Mine is posting to Internet Forums; spending much too much time on it.

I have that one too, not only on this forum but many others. I think the internet as a whole is one big guilty pleasure.

Oh and nice to see you here Perplexity, hope you enjoy your stay!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2007
    Mine is plants. I have tons of them back in France, being tended by Nick's Father and his wife there.... and I miss them.... I miss having a garden..... even just a small one......
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited January 2007
    I'll have to add my vote to Perplexity's!

Palzang
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited January 2007
    I should add I love movies as well - not the Hollywood types, but the Indies, one's that are thoughtful and meaningful - and not violent!

Palzang
  • edited January 2007
    I'll add movies of another calibre.. and cigarettes.. kittens, cats, the internet.. girls.. my pride..
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited January 2007
    Music.

Music.

And I must confess, I love music.

Oh, and maybe some music when I'm not doing music.
  • edited January 2007
    Oh please, Buddhafoot...we know that your true guilty pleasure is trolling for women on Buddhist forums.

Let's see...I have a few gulty pleasures....Yoga, Gardening, Nutrition, Running, watching Greys Anatomy....

I am sure I could continue....
    edited January 2007
    Oh right.

I forgot about that one.

So...

Music.

Mysterious electronic ASCII tits.

Mysterious electronic ASCII ass.

And music.

-bf
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2007
    You forgot 'Music'. :p
    edited January 2007
    Damn.

Thanks for gettin' my back, dawg.

-bf
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited January 2007
    YogaMama wrote:
    Yoga, Gardening, Nutrition, Running, watching Greys Anatomy....

I am sure I could continue....

If these are guilty pleasures, honey, I'd like you to list your happy pleasures.

FAMILY is my guilty pleasure. I spend too much time and money on family reunion stuff from Zazzle.

I also stole your signature, YM! Should I feel guilty, and, if so, how do you define "Guilt?"