Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Greetings!

edited January 2007 in General Banter
Wow, it has been really, really, really, really, really, really (alright, you all get the idea) long time since I've been here. And I must say, I miss this place, the peole and the discussions alike.

What got me back to posting here was when I was browsing through my previous posts. Brings back memories. Its a new life for me, new school, new friends, new people, new experiences to share to everyone. (Plus new knowledge gained that I required you all to look at)

So, till next time,
-Radmatist

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited January 2007
    Hi, Rad! Nice to see you again!
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited January 2007
    Greetings Radmatist!

I enjoy your posts. I think you made invaluable contributions to The Truth About Muhammad thread. I especially like your analogy of the animals becoming “intelligent and able to speak” and human beings being seen by many of them as “Attackists.” I could not agree with you more that using labels only makes things worse. It is the job of each one of us to realize that we cannot get along without our dear sisters and brothers, and that everyone is (or should be) a sister or brother to another dear human being. Muhammed was surely a good and gentle man.

I haven't yet contributed to your What Kind of Person Am I? thread. When I do, I think I'll want to write more in the vein of "What kind of person do I want to project on NewBuddhist?" I say this, because in this format, the way it plays electronically through space and time, with the ability to go back in time, information-wise, at the click of an answers.com, wikipedia, or google search, DOES HAVE ITS VIRTUAL REALITY ASPECTS.

I think that we are all complex beings that tend to compartmentalize many aspects of our lives, and I just wanted to say that, for me, time spent on this site is an adventure.

Thanks for coming on the ride with us!!!!