Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Enrolled :Integrated Dharma Program: Living With Integrity/Tricycle?

I am taking "Integrated Dharma Program: Living With Integrity " via Tricycle. I am taking the next few months to clear my head and work on mindfulness. I do not plan on going too many places outside of my home area. I have reasons to back up and spend time alone. I have a list of things I need to address. I spent the summer preparing a peaceful room to study and practice. It starts on Sunday.

If anyone else is taking the class ?

EarthninjaBunksrohit

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

(Moved from 'Newbuddhist.com, as that sub-forum is primarily for discussion of technical questions regarding the site, or other technical, non-Buddhist-related matters....)

• It sounds interesting. Let us know how it goes. Have a good journey.

33_3
  • I plan on documenting my progress...