Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Recording Software

buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
edited February 2007 in General Banter
I came downstairs this morning to check on my computer - I lost power last night. I had also left a recording session unsaved when I went to bed.

So, I came down to see if I could recover all the work I had been doing last night. I start up my recording software and this is a recording tip that it gave me!

-bf

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited February 2007
    hahah i love easter eggs that programmers leave behind :bigclap:
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2007
    Actually there is a difference between African and European swallows, that being the air speed attained by each while carrying coconuts.

Palzang
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2007
    .....ripe or un-ripe?
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2007
    Ripe, of course. One must know these things to be king.

Palzang
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2007
    Yes.

Quite.

Thank you for clarifying.

(Oh, you poor sad man....)
  • edited February 2007
    I love coconuts! Especially the young Thai coconuts. We crack them open and eat several a week in our house. Delicious.

That's all I wanted to say.
    edited February 2007
    I think you're off-topic Yogamama...we were talking about downloads, swallows and being King.
    Who mentioned coconuts? :crazy: :ol:
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2007
    The Marx brothers?

Palzang
    edited February 2007
    ...Excuse me......and you would be.....?

(The words "cracking" and "up" spring to mind......:lol: )
  • edited February 2007
    I like mangos a lot as well.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2007
    Arthur of Camelot - who did you think?

Palzang
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2007
    Yes, as you suspected, Fed, I have finally cracked the old coconut!

Palzangy