Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Trying to find reference

XraymanXrayman Veteran
edited February 2007 in Arts & Writings
Hi all,

I am trying to find references to some Christopher walken monologues out of some movies-particularly ones where he is "pissed off" or threatening, there has been numerous send-ups of him-but I am unable to locate any that exist that I would understand-eg, find funny/scary.

does anyone know what I want-sorrry, my brain just pooped itself.:eek2:

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Have you tried IMDb?
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited February 2007
    Alas, but I do not have any sound files.

But, perhaps you would like some champainye?

-bf
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited February 2007
    Yes Engyo-nothing great there-just a reference to a monologue about a watch in Pulp Fiction.

BF, yes I would like some, Champagne
  • PadawanPadawan Veteran
    edited February 2007
    Here's what I could find...

Walken Clips

Ross Walker's Movie Sounds

Hope this helps!
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited February 2007
    pretty good BF! but still has no more than about three words per soundbite-good work though.!!!

Padawan, I really am not sure what movies hes been in apart from communion and pulp, so it was hard to use those links-thank you anyway.

XRay
    edited February 2007
    Hey!

I've got it!

I've got some Saturday Night Live skits that I can swipe the audio from.

I don't know that I have any where he goes off or sounds scary, but I'll see what I've got and let you know.

Email me tomorrow if you don't hear from me. That means I forgot.

-bf
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited February 2007
    cool thanks mate.

on SNL he has been sent-up many times, but there was reference on Whose line is it anyway to his scary/angry manner. they had to do an impersonation in the form of CW-of course wayne brady did the best
    edited February 2007
    Oh nevermind.

The skit I was thinking of was when he kills a guy on a prank show. Too much laughing - not enough anger.

I'll keep looking...

-bf