Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Off the subject...?

edited June 2005 in General Banter
Hey guys...another quick question. Any of you out there play a little game I would like to call....RollerCoaster Tycoon? The first series is the best...just wondering. Knight of Buddah and I are in a heated battle right now to see who can finish first...I am totally winning. Thanks and I'll get back to you!

not like anyone cares or not but oh well here we go. as you can see at the bottom i have my signature as two different companies...ravenmedia productions and the turtle television network. once i recieve my digital camcorder i will start to post some of our news videos online for you guys to see. ravenmedia productions is the company behind the ttn and is where all the editing and perfecting takes place. the turtle television network is a news network started by Knight of Buddah and I and it is basically the daily show...but much much worse. sometimes we cannot even get through the skit without dying of laughter. well thats it....for now....muahahahahahahahaha?

Comments

• edited June 2005
    ive played the game... it is okay i guess... kind of fun, nothing that captivated me like diablo 2 lol
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2005
    I've never tried any of the "tycoon" games, but rollercoaster tycoon seems like it would be fun...
  • edited June 2005
    this is probably the only good tycoon game out on the market. make sure if you buy this game get the absolute original...not any of this rct3 garbage with 3D graphics. ill take the old one any day. excuse me while i go play socom...yea
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited June 2005
    All they need now is Buddhist Tycoon. Build yourself to enlightenment. LOL
  • edited June 2005
    indecline wrote:
    ive played the game... it is okay i guess... kind of fun, nothing that captivated me like diablo 2 lol

That reminds me, I need to log on and make sure my diablo 2 accounts are still good. I lost a ton of mules this year because I got too busy with school.
  • edited June 2005
    Checked my diablo II account - all my characters are expired :( I had a level 90 amazon that was totally decked, too.

Don't be attached.
    Don't be attached.
    Don't be attached.

Oh well. It's playing the game that's supposed to be fun, not just achieving a lvl 99 character - right? I'll recreate them while I'm recouping from my upcoming surgeries :)
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Aww. DK, that's so sad. Maybe you can buy some new ones on ebay!? :)
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Checked my diablo II account - all my characters are expired :( I had a level 90 amazon that was totally decked, too.

Don't be attached.
    Don't be attached.
    Don't be attached.

Oh well. It's playing the game that's supposed to be fun, not just achieving a lvl 99 character - right? I'll recreate them while I'm recouping from my upcoming surgeries :)

You know what's worrying about 'doing' too much Buddhism?

It's seeing meaning everywhere: I read your post DharmaKitten and I think, "It's always fascinated me that tulkus, the conscious reincarnated teachers in Tibet, have to start again, each time they incarnate. Fourteen times (not counting earlier incarnations) the Dalai Lama has been born, a different person each time, and thirteen times he has died!"

I am clearly obsessed!

And I notice you say something about surgeries. Commiserations.
  • edited June 2005
    buwahahah... yea the time ive invested in that game is ridiculous...it was fun building up level 90 chars but when u lose them you cant help but be a little frusterated...months of work down the drain...

i allways wondered how people could pay money for fake things like items on a video game

then i began to see i payed to play this game, not with my money, but with my time.. my life
  • edited June 2005
    Simonthepilgrim:

Interesting thoughts :)

Indecline:

Only down the drain if you didn't enjoy playing all those months and months. Or at least, that's what I'm trying to get into my head. It's the time enjoyed, not the score. It's the knowledge gained, not the grade. Again and again, it's the journey, not the destination.