Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A Question of God

Last night I watched a very good PBS program "A Question of God". Part 1 was last night (Thursday June 16), not sure when part 2 will be aired, but I plan to watch it.

It recounts the spritual struggles of two famous atheists, C.S. Lewis and Sigmund Freud, interleaved with a discussion panel.

Here's the link to the PBS page:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/questionofgod/

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited June 2005
    That is fascinating. Particularly so because Lewis is better remembered for his Christian theology!

I do think that this is a bit OTT:
    Arguably, few individuals have influenced the moral fabric of contemporary Western civilization more than Sigmund Freud and C.S. Lewis.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2005
    Aw shucks, they obviously haven't read my work.....
    "Jane & John study judeo-christian theology at the seaside".....
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited July 2005
    i thought harold robbins wrote that book....

michael