Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Passing Through....

edited March 2007 in General Banter
Long time no post... had my hands full! :smilec:

Just popping in to let you all know (if interested!) that our son, Enso James Taylor was born on Feb 8th weighing just 4 pounds 4 ounces. A dramatic birth for both me and him but all's well now. Poor Enso is trying hard to settle into our mad household and learn how to cope with our two olders kids and our crazy springer spaniel. And his crazier dad! ;-)

We've started baby yoga already, he's sooo cute!

Piccies are here

Sas:buck:

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2007
    Welcome back, and many, many many congratulations to you all! Boy, that was light!!

there was an article lately on the news about how babies in the UK are being born "underweight" largely due to the increase of teenage mums and smoking..l...

Are you a teenage mum then - ?!

No, I know....
    Well done!!
  • edited March 2007
    federica wrote:
    there was an article lately on the news about how babies in the UK are being born "underweight" largely due to the increase of teenage mums and smoking..l...

Are you a teenage mum then - ?!

Ha........

ha............

ha :mad:

No, I'm an old poop.. too old for having babies! And I quit smoking as soon as I got pregnant :bigclap:

No idea why he was so lil... our last one was 9 pounds 8 so I was bracing myself for a monster!!

He was a few weeks early and distressed as he tied a knot in his own cord :rolleyesc ...... causing trouble already!! And I'd had pre-eclampsia for 2 weeks which no-one had diagnosed/treated, even when I hadda call an emergency ambulance as I had such severe abdominal pains... they said it was a tummy bug!! Gotta love the british health service :D

Anyway, he was entirely worth the bother.... just don't ask if we'll be having any more :grumble: :hair: :D

Sas :buck:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2007
    Congratulations, Sas!!

What wonderful news and what an absolute doll!
    Much love to you and your family. :cheer:
  • edited March 2007
    Congratulations. A beautiful, sweet Pisces baby. :)

But like all Pisces ('old soul'), a little worrier. ;)

http://aol.photobox.co.uk/shared/photo.html?c_photo=1077673107