Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Cops the TV Show

comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
edited June 2005 in General Banter
Why do these guys always run? They never get away. I watch reruns everyday and I just laugh. :lol:

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2005
    isn't there an unwritten rule in US programme making and broadcasting that the "bad guys" are never allowed to get away with it...? they HAVE to be seen to be getting caught, or receiving their just desserts..... something about sending out the wrong message to kids....? Anyone know anything about this?
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Maybe. I did see an episode today where one of the guys got away.
  • edited June 2005
    federica wrote:
    isn't there an unwritten rule in US programme making and broadcasting that the "bad guys" are never allowed to get away with it...? they HAVE to be seen to be getting caught, or receiving their just desserts..... something about sending out the wrong message to kids....? Anyone know anything about this?

I've thought the same thing.