Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

AAAAAHHHH!!!! Spiders!!!

not1not2not1not2 Veteran
edited December 2007 in NewBuddhist.com
Geez, we're just crawling with them right now!

Comments

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited April 2007
    That's a good thing! :)
  • edited April 2007
    I love spiders. They are good for my garden. Oh wait, I don't think we are talking about the same thing. What are YOU talking about?
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited April 2007
    Search engine "spiders" - robots that search internet pages to speed up searches on Google, Yahoo, whatever search engine you're using.

Palzang
  • edited December 2007
    Do you realy eat spiders in your sleep?
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2007
    So they claim...

Palzang
  • edited December 2007
    i heard that they are attracted to the heat of your mouth but i guess you cant believe everything you hear
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2007
    Yeah. They also claim I snore, but I've never heard it!

Palzang
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2007
    I've heard the "Every person eats 9.7 pounds of spiders in their sleep during their entire lifetime" thing was a load of crap.

-bf
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2007
    Or, if it's true, it's a load of arachnids!

Palzang
  • edited December 2007
    Spiders and I share an uneasy truce in my basement. Provided they leave me alone and stay in places I don't have to see them, they received special permission to live. :) In return for my beneficence, they wipe out any potential "undesirables" in my room. Bigger bugs, ants, and stuff. It's a good equilibrium!