Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

SH' s brain thing and Buddhas Teaching

Comments

• ZenshinZenshin Veteran East Midlands UK Veteran

Thats a highly dubious link that locked my browser @upekka. Got to do a virus scan now :(

upekka
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

It's an advertisement. I wouldn't believe a word of it.

It's like saying a specific racing driver endorses a certain motor fuel for your car.
    They sell their names to advertising companies for the companies to claim these personalities use their products.
    The drug may have been used once, at one time, by Stephen Hawking, and the company might have made a donation to a charity of his choice, in return for using his name to support their product.
    It's common practice. Unless they make miraculous claims that could not possibly be true (for example, "This drug helped Stephen Hawking walk for the first time in XX years!") then they can pretty much say what they want.

It's Bovine scatology and I would take it with a pinch of salt.

upekka
  • @Lonely_Traveller said:
    Got to do a virus scan now

U know how to do wise scan, i have no doubt about it
    <3