Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I am floored

edited May 2007 in General Banter
I have been reading the book "Ruling Your World" by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche. This may make no sense, but his words are vastly simple. I have been on this path for a little under 2 years now and have never been so affected by the first 27 pages of a book. I'm only taking a a small break to check e-mail than back to reading. I heard a talk of his on mp3 based on the book, and it drew me in then. Now I'm deeper. Mipham is brilliant with the way he teaches, it's straight to the point. Anyone else read this book or his other one? Hopefully I can right a review of it when I'm done!

Comments

• PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited April 2007
    Have you seen his music video on YouTube? Awesome! Just go to YouTube and do a search for Mipham. It's called "What about me?"

Palzang
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited April 2007
    I'll even give you the link.

Palzang
  • edited April 2007
    it's cool Palzang, I've seen it. I have it posted on my blog site. Great video! It took me a second to get used to it but by the end it was powerful, and simple.
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited April 2007
    Thank you and more than thanks, Palzang, for the link.

I am sending it to many of my friends. and shall be returning to it again. Wonderful.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited April 2007
    Thanks for the link, Palzang. Very cool video. I loved it.
  • edited April 2007
    hai, was good video
  • edited May 2007
    thanks palzang... yes awesome video.. i cant wait to share it with my kids.. i love GIVING
    this head start to my teens.. i so wish i had had that opportunity. wisdom .. ahhh such a gem.
    and i take this opportunity to thank you on a personal message / reply you send me a week or so ago on choosing a tradition.
    thanks.. and much metta.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited May 2007
    Well, that's what I'm here for!

Palzang