Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Trouble in the "Troubles" thread

SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
edited May 2007 in General Banter
The "Troubles" corkboard appears to continue to be in trouble. Is there a bug of some sort? I see that Brian has posted there but it still won't open for me. Perhaps it's just me! LOL

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2007
    Nope, me too.....:scratch:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2007
    I can't get to page 14 either. Maybe there IS no page 14...
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2007
    Hi guys! Nice to be here with you two.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2007
    ....and if you try to be sneaky, and try to access it by that members' last post - it still bombs out..... :crazy: :banghead: :D

Hallooosweetie! Howya doing? *hugs*
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2007
    I'm well! How are you? *hugs right back*
  • edited May 2007
    Hi guys,
    I know I'm a little late.......since you guys were on at 2am and it's now 5:45 but I'm up and thought I'd say hi.

Can't get to the troubles thread either.........so I just wanted to tell everyone.

Thank you so much for all your prayers, support and advice.

sorry kind of off subject but i've been needing to say that.......
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited May 2007
    Page 14 is just a samsaric illusion...

Palzang
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2007
    Hi, Deb. Sending all my love your way!
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited May 2007
    inthedharma,

I am now having the same problems with the original thread as everyone else. I have no idea what is wrong with it, but it's certain strange. I am sorry to hear about the news, Deb, and I know that it is something that is extraordinarily difficult to deal with. From my own experiences, I know that cancer can be deadly, but I also know that it can be overcome.

My mom had cancer twice, and she went through hell almost dying more than once because of it, but she managed to survive. It is amazing what people can do sometimes. Beyond that, however, I am at a loss for what to say. Anything else just seems like it wouldn't be all that helpul right now, but my thoughts are with you, your husband, and your son.

Best wishes,

Jason
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited May 2007
    Have you been entering posts, as people such as myself have reported?

Maybe you can fill us in on this thread where you left off?
  • edited May 2007
    Well, we found out today that they are not sure on the diagnoses. They are sure it's cancer and they are sure it's a carcinoma. But not sure on the type of carcinoma. So they will not treat him here. He will be sent to St. Louis, which is a major city about 2 hours away. They don't know if it is in the bone or not.......if so it's a major 15 hour surgery by a surgery team. The docs here are not able to do that part of the surgery which is another reason they want him in St. Louis.

This is really all I know at this time.

I would like to thank all of you again............for all the kind words, thoughts and support.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2007
    Sending you strength and love, Deb. Oh, and wishing you deep and untroubled sleep every night.

Love,
    Boo
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited May 2007
    The "Troubles" corkboard appears to continue to be in trouble. Is there a bug of some sort? I see that Brian has posted there but it still won't open for me. Perhaps it's just me! LOL
    Definitely something still wrong. I'll have a closer look when Brian's around to give me access.