Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"troubles & ails" corkboard issues

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited May 2007 in General Banter
This thread should be fixed now - we had database problems. Sorry about that!

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2007
    NO BRIAN! The thread is not fixed! eeeeek!!

In order to get to this post, I had to access your profile, and click on read all of Brain's posts and then click on the most recent. in this case, this one.Access by any other means still brings up problems.....

Sorry hun!!

back to the ol' virtual drawing board!!
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited May 2007
    Hm, I can access the thread ok. Perhaps whatever the problem is, it doesn't affect Macs or Safari web browsers?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2007
    I have no idea, being a technical fudgewit, but the only way I can get in - as now - is as I described.....
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, now I can't get onto page 15, not 14. I think the next page is a phantom page. I don't think it really exists. How appropriate.