Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Main Page

TribesmanTribesman Explorer
edited May 2007 in NewBuddhist.com
Hello again all. Does anybody else have a problem with the main page? For a couple of days now it has changed to blue and only displays gobbledegook text and messages from someone called demo. It won't let me log in from there either. I've had to do a google search for my username combined with newbuddhist to find a link to an old thread in order to access the site.

Comments

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited May 2007
    Yea, I do. I think Matt and/or Brian is working on it.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited May 2007
    We're working on it :)

It was a software upgrade gone wrong. I had to call in the big guns
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited May 2007
    Should be fine now... and by "fine" I mean "looks like it's totally out of place but at least not horribly broken" ;)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2007
    It's all my fault.

No, really, it is...

I made the tentative suggestion a while back that perhaps we could do with a new 'Home Page' or at least a freshen up...Matt and Brian, as always, had a great deal on their own plates without my yabbin' on, but I would keep insisting.... so eventually, even if only to shad me up, they wizzarded the home page and - voiloo! Another fine mess I got them into!! The crappola that has hitehrto greeted you all - and me, i might add, is entirely down to my nagging.

Sorry.

Look.

I'm shudding up now.... ! :grin:
    edited May 2007
    No, trust me, it wasn't your fault. It's been needing to be addressed for a long time now.
  • TribesmanTribesman Explorer
    edited May 2007
    Ahhh so it was Federica's doing.
  • Bobby_LanierBobby_Lanier Veteran
    edited May 2007
    I when I go to www.newbuddhist.com, the site gives no indication that it is a Buddhist site. It looks like an advert for web sites. Only by going to "forum" am I able to access newbuddhist. Say, is this because of Vista? :D

Love ya'll,

Bobby
    edited May 2007
    We're working on it :)
  • edited May 2007
    Probably Vista. I upgraded my PC from XP to Vista and problems after problems manifested. I am ridding myself of that Window Junk box and thinking about getting a Mac. Of course, YMMV.

SG