Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Some good FREE stuff!

XraymanXrayman Veteran
edited June 2007 in Buddhism Today
Hi everybody,

A while ago i came across a website that distributes (for free) dharma books. here is the link, http://www.budaedu.org/en/book/

they send it all for nothing-there is one book that a friend of mine had vailable there as well i'm asking for a free copy. It's called "What Buddhists believe".

Fill out the order form and see what happens!

cheers.

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2007
    I have McAfee SiteAdvisor on my PC and when you go to a website it grades it from green (safe), to yellow (a but dicey) to red (danger) and this site came up red, Xray. So I clicked on "site details" and this is what came up. Basically they found links to Flashget.com on the site which is considered to be spyware or adware. Not a biggy but better forewarned and forearmed. But thanks for the site!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2007
    I don't know what anti-viral software is used where I work, but when I tried to access the link, I received a notification that viral software had been detected and a recommenation to not access this link. So I left well alone.....
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited May 2007
    oh christ-sorry!

I meant that they had free books that they send you-mongrels for putting that sw on there!

Okay I'll retract my post perhaps?
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited June 2007
    Xrayman, are you on vacation? Are you free?:winkc:
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited June 2007
    I'm free! for what Nirvy?

cheers
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited June 2007
    Well i've just had an email back from the website about my books that I ordered, it seems that all is okay, except they send them via seamail-whoa real slow-oh well it is the dharma for nothing-that's a real good price!!