Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where do I begin??

edited June 2005 in Buddhism Basics
Hello everyone,

I am so glad I found this website. I was a Christian, and decided that was not for me. So now I am on a "quest" to find out what IS right for me. So my quesiton is, where do I start? I have so many questions about Buddhism. Can anyone recommend a good path for me to follow? Thanks so much for your help!

Kim :)

Comments

• comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited June 2005
    Welcome to the forum. The best thing to dois go through the forum topics and read what is there. Some of the more experienced members can help you if you have any questions. After reading some posts you will know who is exerienced and who is new. LOL. :bigclap:
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited June 2005
    Welcome to our community! Many of us have been in the exact same position that you are in right now. Like Comic suggested, start by reading some of the threads and then ask away, we are all glad to help!

:)
    edited June 2005
    Just don't ask me. I am lost and would probably give you the wrong answer. LOL. :lol: :bowdown:
  • edited June 2005
    I have read some of your posts...you certainly are not nearly as lost as I am!!
    edited June 2005
    Well thank you. I try my best. :bowdown: