Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hello

edited November 2007 in General Banter
I just wanted to say hello to you all. I've been ill these past 3 months with severe depression (I suffer from bipolar which I think I've discussed before). I've been in hospital getting treatment for a few weeks but am now home again and much better. The voices and suicidal thoughts have now gone and I'm hoping to go back to work soon. I hope you are all well and I look forward to joining in discussions again as and when I feel able.

Namaste
Ian

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited November 2007
    digger wrote: »
    I just wanted to say hello to you all. I've been ill these past 3 months with severe depression (I suffer from bipolar which I think I've discussed before). I've been in hospital getting treatment for a few weeks but am now home again and much better. The voices and suicidal thoughts have now gone and I'm hoping to go back to work soon. I hope you are all well and I look forward to joining in discussions again as and when I feel able.

Namaste
    Ian

Namaskar Ian,

Good to see you back. So sorry to hear that the BPD got bad enough for hospital - hateful places but necessary sometimes. Glad things are better.

"Faith is keeping your promises even when others seem to be breaking theirs" - SP

Take good care of yourself.

With all good thoughts.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited November 2007
    Hi, Digger.

So glad you're home safe and sound and it's wonderful to hear from you on the board. I'm sending much love and deep wishes for peace and joy today and every day. You're fighting a great battle and you're winning. You're always winning. We're here with you.
  • edited November 2007
    Please take care ..

Cheers ...
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2007
    Hello Digger and welcome back. We missed you. Nice to see you with us again. :)
  • edited November 2007
    Nice to meet you, Digger! :)