Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

music?

edited January 2008 in Buddhism Basics
im doing a research project on Buddhism and i was curious if there is any specific type of music that goes along with the practices.
thankies for the help~

Comments

• edited December 2007
    I don't if it "goes along" with the practice but you could start your investigation here I suppose ...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/002-4191596-7329649?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tibetan+chants

Cheers ...
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2007
    It also depends on which type of 'practise' you have in mind.... there are different schools of Buddhism, different traditions.... could you be a bit more specific, please, on what exactly you have in mind with regard to your own thoughts and perception on the subject? Then maybe we can be more direct and accurate, and help you in a more concrete and definite way. your work will be more thorough then....! :)
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited January 2008
    Classic rock for me. LOL