Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Default Font and Point Size

SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
edited September 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
Brian,

Is it possible to set a larger default point size on the reply font? It is presently Verdana 0 which is very small.

This is Verdana 1

and Verdana 2

Comments

• emmakemmak Veteran
    edited August 2005
    Bump.
    I agree. Without my glasses I cannot see it. Too small. :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2005
    And please could we return to good old common-or-garden, bog-standard normal list of 'smileys, please? Where is the every-day usual smiley?! And why, when I click on the "off-topic" smiley, do I then get this one - ?!? :ot:
  • edited September 2005
    this may be a bad place to post this but, i couldn't find anywhere better, so, how do you start new threads?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2005
    1) Go to the main Forum Index.

2) Select the appropriate section for the thread you wish to start, for example, if you want to discuss anything to do with Buddhism and Islam, you'd go to the 'Buddhism for Muslims' sub-forum....

3) Click on 'Buddhism for Muslims'.... that will take you to the complete listing of different threads discussed in this section....

4) Go to the top of the screen, and on the left, you'll see a 'button' with "New Thread" on it.
    5) Select/click on this button. A post box will come up, and you'll have a box above it for the title of the new thread you want to create.

I am a total and complete technical fudge-wit - so if I can do it - anyone can - !!
  • edited September 2005
    thx i'll try it out.