Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

iPod fun

edited January 2008 in Buddhism Today
Hey guys I just got a brand new iPod touch in fact I'm typing this message on it right now but I think I might have gotten a little greedy. Do any of you think its bad that I have this?

Comments

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited December 2007
    Chuckness,
    Chuckness wrote: »
    Hey guys I just got a brand new iPod touch in fact I'm typing this message on it right now but I think I might have gotten a little greedy. Do any of you think its bad that I have this?

Do I think that it's bad? Not at all. In fact, I say enjoy it. If you really want to make its use skillful, though, you can download some Dhamma talks from places like here, here, and here.

Jason
  • edited January 2008
    LOL I love Macs and went for an iPhone blissfully ignorant that there was such a mad fuss about them. I just wanted an easy to use Mac product and got confused by all the cell phone ads. It is my first cell phone, but it is also an iPod and a calendar, plus unlimited data transfer for email and internet. The touch screen makes it really comfortable to use. I love it. I guess I have an attachment. LOL

Things are tools. Doesn't it depend on how we use them, not that we use them?