Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Meet Padme

edited January 2008 in General Banter
I have a new little kitty :) I'd write an intro, but there is an intro and pics and video here:
http://starseyer.blogspot.com/

Sue.jpg
:)

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2008
    I have forgotten how to post photos on-site...
    so here is the link to my little dorgie, Lily.
    Which is almost a lotus.
    in my eyes.
    She's four months old in the photo. she's now 6 months old, but she has hardly changed....!!

0111071226yi7.jpg

cutie kitty and darlin doggie could play toghether!!
  • edited January 2008
    Awww :)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited January 2008
    Cute kids, you guys :D
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2008
    I'm going on my "Dog Whisperer" course today! I'm soooo looking forward to it - 'Sit! Stay! Roll over!' And the dog owners will all do exactly as I say!

Brian, I learnt it all from you!!
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited January 2008
    * Pants excitedly, tail wagging.
    edited January 2008
    Yuh... right.... Wags can be deceptive you know.... *nods, knowingly*.... :grin: