Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Star Trek Animated Series

comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
edited January 2008 in Arts & Writings
I went to the library and checked out Star Trek the Animated Series. I remember watching this when I was a kid but it never really made an impact like the actual show. I must say that this animated series is actually pretty good. SOme of it is off the wall but it's ok because it was made in the 70's. LOL

Comments

• edited January 2008
    I went to the library and checked out Star Trek the Animated Series. I remember watching this when I was a kid but it never really made an impact like the actual show. I must say that this animated series is actually pretty good. SOme of it is off the wall but it's ok because it was made in the 70's. LOL

There's an animated Star Trek? LOL I never knew that. I grew up watching Next Generation (and a few of the others) as a kid and I still enjoy it.
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited January 2008
    Yes there is. It was made after the orginal series was cancelled. The original actors did all the voices.
  • edited January 2008
    Yes. I recall one episode that focused on Spock on his home planet...filled in some family history...that was rather good. I'm a die-hard Trekkie from the '60's and '70's myself, and with only reruns on at that time....one had to be happy with any ST one could get. :)
  • comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited January 2008
    That episode is the only one of the animated series that counts in the continuity.