Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"I am that"

edited December 2008 in Arts & Writings
My wife gave me this book yesterday "I am That" (Talks with Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj) has anyone read it?

http://www.amazon.com/Am-That-Talks-Nisargadatta-Maharaj/dp/8185300534/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202844868&sr=8-1

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2008
    I began to.... But then someone at the library requested it, and I had to give it back unfinished.... :hrm: :(

I must obtain it again....
  • edited December 2008
    federica wrote: »
    I began to.... But then someone at the library requested it, and I had to give it back unfinished.... :hrm: :(

I must obtain it again....

Not sure if it's exactly the same as the book, but here's a 396 page PDF

http://www.maharajnisargadatta.com/I_Am_That.pdf
  • edited December 2008
    From the bits I've read and gleaned, he seems very profound. Thanks for the pdf link ScottyDoo.

I'm a fan of Ramana Maharshi's teachings.
  • LesCLesC Bermuda Veteran
    edited December 2008
    Thank you ScottyDo for the PDF... that should keep me busy for a while...

Namasté

Les
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2008
    Thanks for that, Scotty, much appreciated!

(Oh Lordy, please someone stop me saying it.....! :p )
  • LesCLesC Bermuda Veteran
    edited December 2008
    !!! STAND BACK EVERYONE!!! Federica is channelling Capt. Kirk... :lol:
    edited December 2008
    Transparency's my middle name....;)

It's either that or,

Great Minds think alike/Fools seldom differ.....:p