Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

How do I turn off.....

edited February 2008 in NewBuddhist.com
How do I turn off the thread posting notification to my email inbox?
I found it thanks!
~~P'tuny

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2008
    That was fast!!
  • edited February 2008
    Not as fast as I thought, It is still PM'ing me, Guess I didn't find the fix after all! LOL
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2008
    Maybe it's just taking a little while and will stop soon.

If not, and in case you haven't already done this, go to "User CP" which is the button at the very top of every page just above the end of the "NewBuddhist.com" logo.

Once you get to the "User Control Panel" page, go to "Edit Options" which is on the left side of the page between "Edit Profile" and "Edit Avatar".

Once you get to that page go to "Messaging & Notification" and under "Default Thread Subscription Mode" click the drop down menu and choose "No Email Notification".

Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes".

Something tells me you already know all of this so maybe it's just taking its time changing or maybe something's wrong with this feature. I'm not sure but something could be wrong because mine was set to "Instant Email Notification" but I haven't had any email notification in years. Lol!!

If it keeps happening, just let us know again. I'm sure Brian, the site owner and operator, will know what to do.