Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

still alive out here

edited March 2008 in General Banter
hey just a quick note to say Im still alive, and well just had alot going on the last few weeks. Nothing too life changing, or really even too bad, just time consuming and annoying. Problem solved though for the most part, so hopefully Ill have alot more time to catch up!

-e-

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2008
    Hiya, Ethan. Good to see you!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2008
    Oh my goodness.... it's that bathroom isn't it....? :wow:

It's swallowed the next-door neighbour's kitchen......

Life of their own, DIY bathrooms.....:eek2:

:lol:
  • edited March 2008
    The self-fitted cupboard are coming ............................. RUN
  • edited March 2008
    I wish the bathroom was the worst of my issues......lets just say, never buy a car from out of state, and if you do, make sure the title is filled out properly before the previous owner leaves it in your driveway.......it may be a very expensive lesson to learn
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2008
    Oh shoot....
    we have had car problems in a similar vein, so you have my sympathies.
    is it al sorted now?