Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Stand

edited March 2008 in General Banter
I just thought I'd let you know that I will not be competing in the Beijing Olympics.

I was supposed to be representing France in the knitting, crochet and stitchathon competitions but I have declined in support of the Free Tibet movement!

So there! :o

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2008
    I've had word from Steven Spielberg - who resigned from the Bejing Olympics - and he confirms that he is booked in at a luxury 5* hotel for a three week holiday in the Bahamas.... :scratch:

Coincidentally, he mentions he has booked an exta room for a mysterious and anonymous 'lady friend' who seems to be partial to knitting and wearing odd bonnet scribed with an invitation to sexual favours, in return for a knitted woolly vest....
    Hmmmm....:confused:

I smell a rat...:D
  • jj5jj5 Medford Lakes, N.J. U.S.A. Veteran
    edited March 2008
    LOL
  • edited March 2008
    Darn! Found out! :lol: