Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New here

edited May 2008 in General Banter
Hi folks,

I just joined and am looking forward to getting to know some of you. I've been following The Path for a while (or trying to anyway). I suffered from anxiety and insomnia for a long time and the practice of mindfulness has helped more than any kind of medication ever did.

That's all! See you on the boards!
Kubo Ben

Comments

• PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited April 2008
    Welcome, Kubo Ben!

Palzang
  • edited April 2008
    Hello Kubo, welcome to New Buddhist. We are a very friendly lot on here so post on.

Some of us on here have also had similar problems to yours, so you are among friends!
  • edited April 2008
    Thanks folks!
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited April 2008
    Like your elephant, Kubo!

Palzang
  • edited April 2008
    Hola, Kubo!

Welcome to NewBuddhist!

I haven't been here in months, m'self. I've been working on a jobsite instead of at my office, with very little access, and insane hours to boot. Should be all done by the end of the week though.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2008
    Hya Kubo... and nice to see you again, Engyo!!
  • edited April 2008
    Thanks Palzang, Engyo, and fede!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2008
    Hi, Kubo! Welcome! Lovely to meet you and I hope you find this forum as helpful as I have.