Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Not very nice

edited May 2008 in Buddhism Today
Yesterday I bought some items for my online video game there not real items just fake things inside of a video game. well in just one day i got scammed out of all those things i bought. And so I thought "wow scammers and cons is this the kind of people that i want to play a game with?" so i nicely took the game out of the computer got out the trash can and broke the disk into little tiny peices. Just to let you know i paid $90 for those "fake" things but i guess this is just natures way of saying "stop playing stupid games and do somthing productive with your life." Well thanks for reading.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    I used to be a big fanatic when it came to playing the Sims. But I had an epiphany after reading the book Fahrenheit 451, and could no longer bring myself to play most of the video games that I have. I will occasionally play a few of the Total War series games, but it's just because I love the historical aspect of it so much.

My life has been far more enjoyable since I placed reading and writing on a higher pedestal than video games.