Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Movie about USA and religion

edited July 2008 in Faith & Religion
Hey everyone I found this movie its quite the "conspiracy theory" type movie its very R rated i would not recommend if you don't like violent pictures but it makes you think and really use your mind Buddha foot I would not recommend this to you. Please everyone do not judge it to hastily it has a good message under the harsh exterior its only trying to inform.

but for everyone who would like to see here it is

http://zeitgeistmovie.com

Comments

• PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited June 2008
    Yeah, I've heard of it, Chuck. It looks good. Or at least provocative. How can any movie that starts with 4 minutes of Trungpa Rinpoche giving the secret of life be bad?! Good luck on your move to Arkansas.

Palzang
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited June 2008
    Palzang wrote: »
    Yeah, I've heard of it, Chuck. It looks good. Or at least provocative. How can any movie that starts with 4 minutes of Trungpa Rinpoche giving the secret of life be bad?! Good luck on your move to Arkansas.

Palzang
    I'd watch it just on that basis alone. In fact, now I HAVE to. I know I say this all the time but I just love him so. I really do.
  • JerbearJerbear Veteran
    edited July 2008
    "Dogma" is a great and honest look at religion. OKAY, that might be stretching it q u i t e a b i t! But it is good for a few laughs. Always brings a smile to my face.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited July 2008
    I loved that movie, Jer. It was fun!