Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"Stop working and feed us"

SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
edited June 2008 in General Banter
Here are our cats, Sunya and Cuskey, informing me that it is teatime:

Comments

• edited June 2008
    The real rulers of the universe!
  • edited June 2008
    That's how a desk should look. Now, where did you put that pen???

It's reassuring to see someone else in this universe is not a 'model citizen' in terms of tidy desks, paper clips at the ready etc. I'm surrounded by people who live in show-room homes with not a thing out of place... but a disturbing lack of book shelves. Ever noticed how the two things seem to go together?

Yes, those cats look politely belligerent.

Kris
  • edited June 2008
    Aw de babeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Look at that controlled malevolence - stop it now and feed us ... or else!

My desk is exactly the same ... but I get disturbed by being punted in the knee by big wet noses, not having cats
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2008
    How is the Old F....eller's cold, by the way...? :lol:
  • edited June 2008
    federica wrote: »
    How is the Old F....eller's cold, by the way...? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited June 2008
    Oh, they're beautiful, Simon!! I'm a little obsessed with cats and I'm deeply in love with our four. May I post a few pics of mine, Simon, or would you rather I start a new thread? Do our cat owners deserve their own thread or is it acceptable to post pics of them on one? :)
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited June 2008
    Dear Boo,

All our cats tell us to attend to them before ourselves (a good lesson at any time) so pics of your cats and any others could fit into this thread, don't you think?
  • edited June 2008
    Dear Boo,

All our cats tell us to attend to them before ourselves (a good lesson at any time) so pics of your cats and any others could fit into this thread, don't you think?

As an ex-military man, the Old Feller always says 'Men and horses first' - which is also a good one to live by

Could I put some pikkies of my hairy babies on here too - even if they aren't cats?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2008
    Yes, I think it most advisable to keep livestock confined and restricted to this paddock....

I think I might re-name this the Gerald Durrell Thread.
    My family and other Animals.....!
  • edited June 2008
    I think my cat is even grumpier than your cats are, Simon!

What do you think?

DSCN0034.jpg
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited June 2008
    Ooohh! Another gorgeous black and white cat!

Okay, I'll post some pics of my cats soon and I agree that this would be a great thread to post pics of all sorts of animal friends.
  • edited June 2008
    The grumpy cat above is Little Bones.

Here are pictures of the other 3 cats I live with:

Chadwick
    IM000675.jpg

Bailey
    DSCN0566.jpg

Tigger
    DSCN0155.jpg
    edited June 2008
    Good one Jacx....
    I think that Chadwick needs a bigger box.....;) :D
  • edited June 2008
    federica wrote: »
    Good one Jacx....
    I think that Chadwick needs a bigger box.....;) :D

Why is it that both dogs and cats try to squeeze themselves into the smallest boxes and baskets available? Give them one the right size and they ignore it.

We had a GSD who used to hijack the corgi's basket on a regular basis.

• bushinokibushinoki Veteran
    edited June 2008
    love everyone's cats. Wish I could have one in the barracks. As for desks, mine looks about the same.

Old saying, "Geniuses thrive on clutter".
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited June 2008
    Awww! They're lovely, Jacx! I love the photo of Chadwick. That box is hilarious!