Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Whoah, been away for a while...

edited July 2008 in General Banter
Haven't been by the forum in quite sometime. Just figured I'd drop in and see how everyone has been doing. What's new with everyone? Lots new here, the biggest news being, my wife and I had a recent addition to our family, my son (4 months old now) Colin. Other stuff going on but that's the biggest and best news right now.

Hope you've all been well and I hope to stick around a bit and not fall off the edge of the Earth for a while again...

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited July 2008
    LFA!!!!

SO great to see you back again! And what absolutely wonderful news about your new baby boy! I'm so happy for you, your wife, and your whole family!

Not much has been going on in my life. Things have been pretty quiet lately. I did figure out how to achieve enlightenment but as soon as I woke up I forgot. Oh well.

Really, really, great to hear from you again! Don't worry about your practice. It'll be there when you need it. Whenever I feel a lull I just pick up one of the many books by my favourite teachers I still haven't finished and they get me all fired up again. If you have no community around it's worth a shot if you feel like it.

Blessings to you and your whole family, LFA!
  • edited July 2008
    Late as usual - but congratulations on the birth of your son - may he walk in Light, Truth and beauty all his life.

News here? Not much - been off work for over a year but went back yesterday. Was in a prescription drug induced near-coma for six months but am OK now.

All bright and jolly in the little village under the mountain.
  • edited July 2008
    thanks Brigid and Knitwitch!

Hopefully I won't disappear for a year again this time.